In 1978, I launched my real estate career in the City of Brampton and practised there for many years along with serving the residents in the emergency services. After many successful years and surviving two severe downturns in the housing market , I relocated to Muskoka . I now possess vast knowledge of the District of Muskoka and of the surrounding lakes, rivers and forests as well as knowing the complicated procedures of constructing agreements involving shoreline and environmental issues. I’ve been a property owner in Gravenhurst since 1982 and continue to be a permanent year round resident. I continue to further my education through the Ontario Real Estate Association program. I am experienced in all aspects of the Real Estate industry including cottages, homes or vacant land.
- Searching and previewing properties for BUYERS in order to form a calculated opinion of the risks associated with the prospective purchase.
- Preparation of documents for SELLERS which will include a detailed analysis of comparative properties to form an opinion of value
- Vacant land purchases and severance procedures
- Estate planning and relocating
- Power of Sale and Foreclosures
I have been a licensed Realtor in Ontario since 1978 . The requisite for longevity in this profession is honesty and integrity Say no more. Contact me for any of the services I have to offer.
Proceed to my Contact Page to arrange an appointment.